Rifufi in letargo

Informazioni suggerimenti commenti e richieste da e per gli iscritti al forum

Rifufi in letargo

Messaggioda yoghi100 » lun giu 13, 2011 21:39 pm

..ciao a tutti, senza che telefono al mondo, avete idea se ci siano rifugi che hanno già aperto questa settimana, in quota, tra veneto trentino e friuli, almeno con 2-3 ore di avvicinamento??

grasias!

ben vengano anche idee per un giro di 2 giorni da collegarci..
ho 2 preziosissimi giorni liberi da sfruttare!
( grazie anche a chi ha votato :smt038 )
Über allen Gipfeln ist Ruh'
yoghi100

Desperate Housewives: Love This Show!

Messaggioda newshow » mar set 06, 2011 10:28 am

I absolutely Desperate Housewives DVD love this show! In fact I like it so much I want to live right in the middle of Wisteria Lane, so I could see the goings-on is all the families there. I do not watch this show when it was first presented, The Big Bang Theory DVD but to work to continue to talk about it Monday morning so it was best for me and I had to evaluate myself. I was hooked right away, no doubt, and the first chance I got, Bones DVD I immediately reached episodes I had not seen. Now do not get enough of this show! Many of the changes, Miss Edie, but I miss Karl (loved his personality) and I wonder if Bree could not put down all the time maybe he will end the dumping. We hope that this show never ends, Brothers and Sisters DVD but it certainly is. The only hope is that either they are too old to see something on television at that time or replace it with something that I love so much, if not more. It should be noted, Criminal Minds DVD ?Desperate, young women are not things. The show's popularity-joining CSI and American Idol in television's top five--has led to other advertisers willing to buy time.
newshow

Torna a Info suggerimenti e richieste